Wednesday, June 26, 2013

In the beginning.

I've read blogs, watched youtube videos, and entertained debates that wage war against religion on behalf of Jesus.  With each read, view, and conversation I am left contemplating the question, "Does Jesus really hate religion, or have we just given religion a bad name?"  So I'm taking a challenge upon myself to seek a redefining of religion based on the Theology of Jesus interwoven with the practices of biblical leadership.  Does pure religion exist in the Kingdom of Heaven that Jesus so often taught about?  If it does, how do we lead generations with misconceptions concerning religion?  If religion does not exist within the Kingdom of Heaven, how do we lead without it?  This is an effort to define a worldview by sound doctrine instead of defining doctrine by a worldview.  I'm inviting you to journey with me as we consider, contemplate, seek, exegete, dialogue, and redefine religion.

No comments:

Post a Comment